Abstract redaction instructions
The abstract can be sent useing on-line aplication or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org untill 10th of September, 2019
Abstracts must be written in Romanian and English for foreign authors!
The unique file containing the abstracts will be named by the name of the first author. If one author has several abstracts, the files must be numbered.
- The title should contain no more than 100 letters.
- Abstracts should be no longer than 250 words.
- Please write your abstract using Times New Roman fonts, 11 pt.
- In order to make the abstract as informative as possible, please include: a brief statement of the purpose of the study, the method used, the results observed, a brief, clear statement of conclusion; statements like “the findings will be discussed” are not admitted.
- All abbreviations must be defined before being used as an abbreviation in the text.
- Please insert on a separate line maximum 3 key words.
- The content of the abstract is solely the responsibility of the author. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.
Termenul limită pentru înregistrarea participanților a fost 08.10.2019, ora 23:59!